Monday, April 18, 2016

Package Assignment - D Week

This assignment was super frustrating... I realized even more that I don't like being in front of the camera, especially as a reporter. I'm comfortable to say that it's definitely not my calling in life. I did 2 videos because the first one of d-week turned out really bad... the interviews I did you ended up not being able to hear them because of the background music. With both videos I didn't experiment with any editing, I just put the raw material I had and massed it together. I used iMovie to do the package editing but with it crashing on me 10 times, messing up my computer, and having my internet keep cutting out... I was about done with the assignment. Overall it was a good experience to see how a video is done and the process someone has to go through to make it.

D-Queen Pageant

Sand Hollow Clean Up



No comments:

Post a Comment