Monday, March 28, 2016

Hard News

St. George Art Festival

What I decided to go do my Hard News piece on, was the St. George Art Festival. What I had in mind when I was walking around taking pictures, was the feeling I wanted to capture. Being there was fun, everyone was having a good time and there was a ton to do and see. One of the problems I knew I would have, was getting the correct exposure on my shots. I was taking pictures when the sun was high in the sky and I knew I would be battling with bright highlights and dark shadows. Once I took a couple test shots, I was able to continue with no problems. 



























1 comment:

  1. Just Fantastic! Thank you for the great news story. You make composition look effortless and there are so many interesting shots it is impossible to pick my favorite.

    ReplyDelete